dinsdag 19 juli 2011

new version


This is just a cut and past version. I am still struggeling with this. I think the mom needs to have this size, the former version was to small. The typography needs to cover the whole page? On need it to be on a label, like on the other spreads?


It was a real struggle to come up with proper placement of typography. Only text on the page implicates it is a story, but when you read it, it can be confusing. So I needed something to place the text in. Eventually I took the label from the cover: this covers my concept very well, we are juged by others, already on the first eyecontact they think they know you based on your clothes, appearence etc...: they place 'a label on our forehead'. I have tried to integrate the label into the artwork as much as possible.









This needs still a correction, I am not sure what it will be, an office? If I choose for this, the spread needs to be placed after the spread where she meets the boy for the first time, that's suits more with her age.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten